Bank Spółdzielczy w Czersku
ul. Dr. Zielińskiego 4
tel. 52 395 37 57
The history of Bank Spółdzielczy w Czersku began in 1877, when Bank Ludowy started its operations. It was the first mutual business firm in chojnicki county. From the start, the bank fulfilled essential roles in the region in support of Polish local merchants, craftsmen, farmers and industrialists, working towards financial independence from German banks.
In the current day, the bank works on the areas requiring infrastructural maintenance, thus the institution proceeded with the JEREMIE initiative. As a result, in 2012 the bank began to offer loans on preferential terms for micro- and small businesses. For their excellence regarding the JEREMIE initative, in 2013 the bank received an award from Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego. BS Czersk loaned around 20 million złoty received through Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego.